Out of sight
Where am I running to now
Ke mana aku berlari sekarang
Blinded by shining lights, pulling me close
Dibutakan oleh cahaya terang, yang menarikku mendekat
Bloody red flamin’ up
She takes me in
Dia membawaku masuk
Oh
Oh my ga sh*t
I see myself in ya
Aku melihat diriku ada di dalam dirimu
Baby girl you’re making me a beautiful jewel
Every time I look at you I keep turning red
Setiap kali aku melihatmu, wajahku terus memerah
I’m not going back, go color me like you
Aku takkan kembali, warnailah aku sepertimu
My forbidden fruit
Buah terlarangku
She got the ruby lips
Dia memiliki bibir seindah rubi
My heart is taken away
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
My heart has gone to ya
Hatiku telah pergi kepadamu
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
It blows my mind how you did this to me
Ini membuatku takjub bagaimana kau bisa melakukan ini padaku
With all of your shine
Dengan segala kilaumu
She got the ruby
Dia memiliki batu rubi itu
My heart is taken away
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
My heart has gone to ya
Hatiku telah pergi kepadamu
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
And girl I knew that this would happen just
From the start cause she got the ruby
Sejak awal karena dia memiliki rubi itu
She got the ruby
Dia memiliki rubi itu
Oh yeah yeah oh yeah yeah
Oh ya ya oh ya ya
Think I’m out my mind pass me a coke zero to calm down
Sepertinya aku sudah gila, berikan aku Coke Zero untuk menenangkan diri
Sh*t, this is red too
S*al, ini juga berwarna merah
Baby girl you’re making me a beautiful jewel
Every time I look at you I keep turning red
Setiap kali aku melihatmu, wajahku terus memerah
I’m not going back, go color me like you
Aku takkan kembali, warnailah aku sepertimu
My forbidden fruit
Buah terlarangku
She got the ruby lips
Dia memiliki bibir seindah rubi
My heart is taken away
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
My heart has gone to ya
Hatiku telah pergi kepadamu
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
It blows my mind how you did this to me
Ini membuatku takjub bagaimana kau bisa melakukan ini padaku
With all of your shine
Dengan segala kilaumu
She got the ruby
Dia memiliki batu rubi itu
My heart is taken away
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
My heart has gone to ya
Hatiku telah pergi kepadamu
I don’t give a
Aku tak peduli
And girl I knew that this would happen just
From the start cause she got the ruby
Sejak awal karena dia memiliki rubi itu
She got the ruby
Dia memiliki rubi itu
Baby girl you’re making me a beautiful jewel
Every time I look at you I keep turning red
Setiap kali aku melihatmu, wajahku terus memerah
She got the ruby
Dia memiliki rubi itu


Posting Komentar
0Komentar